Front Desk Supervisor
Reporting to the Guest Relations Manager and House Manager, the Front Desk Supervisor acts as the “face of the organization”, directly supervising all Front Desk agents to ensure the Front Desk runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Works as a Front Desk Agent while managing a team of direct reports
- Ensures direct reports follow company procedures and policies while providing professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensures proper scheduling and staffing of Front Desk, to include emergency coverage
- Ensures accuracy and security of all guest data
- Responds to guests’ requests, concerns, and issues in a prompt and professional manner
- Assists in hiring and training Front Desk Agents
- Promptly identifies and addresses performance challenges of direct reports
- Completes annual evaluations of direct reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years combined applicable supervisory, customer service, and data entry experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Multitasking, to include guest interaction, data entry, and multi-line phones
- Leads, trains, and motivates team members
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid relationship-building skills, people-focused, highly organized, and guest-centric
- Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the organization
Salary: Regular Full-Time Hourly/ Non-Exempt: $18-20/hour. Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm with ability to flex to meet the needs of the organization.
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include Front Desk Supervisor in the subject.